Tyree - Fighter (feat. Stella & Sid Diamond)

I promoted "Fighter" on Twitter back in December, and had meant to post it on the blog but got distracted by sun, sand and summer. Hearing Tyree talking about the song and his new album on ZM...then hearing the song leap out of the car speakers...bumped me out of my inaction. Regular readers of this blog will know this is not my favourite genre, but when it is done well I can't ignore it. The song cuts through the morass out there extremely well. I want to do my bit to give this a push, as here is a local act putting out quality hybrid RnB/hip-hop that beats much of the international material we import. Some great performances all round, with Stella's vocal performance, in solo, but also in combination with Tyree in the chorus, lifting the track beyond the ordinary. But the one thing that makes this stand out for me is the production - by Tyree. I had no idea he was a producer as well, and this is world class. The track is from Tyree's new album "MOTIVATION" which is due on February 22nd through Move The Crowd Records. Look out for it! You can pre-order at the link below.

http://t.dgm-au.com/c/39827/40500/1152?subId1=PR&u=https%3A%2F%2Fitunes.apple.com%2Fnz%2Falbum%2Fmotivation%2Fid594747954%3Fuo%3D4%26partnerId%3D1002



Tyree - Fighter (featuring Stella & Sid Diamond)

No comments:

Post a Comment